Merc for Greg's Campaign

Submit new characters, items, or anything else for GM approval.

Moderators: Matt, Andrew

Andrew
Supreme Dork

Merc for Greg's Campaign

Post by Andrew » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Name: Thell Utarin
Class: Merc
Physical Description: 6'5", 240 lbs, 28 year old male. Tall, large, and gruff. Generally has a day or two's worth of untrimmed facial hair. Hair is dark and short with flecks of gray.

Background: Lied about his age and joined the military at age 15. At 23 was dishonorably discharged and imprisoned for several months for striking a superior officer. Joined a mercenary company named the Golden Hawks for four years until the entire group was wiped out on a suicide mission. The Empire hired them but didn't tell them they were really a decoy and would not survive. Thell was the only survivor and managed to get back home to Tatooine. He has been doing odd jobs here and there ever since but has recently joined a smuggler crew....

Personality: To the point and opinionated though not very bright. Likes to think he's funny but he's really not. Self-centered and kind of greedy. Loves his guns.

Quote: (Defensively) "I love things that aren't guns... I love grenades, too."

Dex: 3D+2
-Blaster: 5D+2
-Heavy Weapons: 4D+2
-Melee: 4D+2
Knowledge: 2D+2
Mechanical: 2D+2
Perception: 2D+1
Strength: 3D+2
-Brawling: 5D+2
Technical: 3D
-Demolition: 4D
“Do not be wary of men who take risks with titles and land; be wary of men with nothing to lose.” Shinsei, the Little Teacher

gely
Dice Roller

Re: Merc for Greg's Campaign

Post by gely » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 pm

i like
Noted and promptly ignored.
- Matt

gely
Dice Roller

Post by gely » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 pm

did you just join the group then?
Noted and promptly ignored.
- Matt

Andrew
Supreme Dork

Post by Andrew » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 am

Yeah I figured the captain or first mate could have approached me in a bar and offered me a job.
“Do not be wary of men who take risks with titles and land; be wary of men with nothing to lose.” Shinsei, the Little Teacher